The Falcon Bluetooth Keyboard provides a natural typing position; no stretching or cramping. The Falcon Bluetooth Keyboard is only 1 cm (0.4 in) high allowing the wrists of the operator to be anchored to the surface of the keyboard support. Below are several additional Falcon Bluetooth Keyboard features:
- The falcon™ is a multi-platform keyboard. It is compatible with any Bluetooth capable tablet, smart phone, laptop, or desktop computer.
- The falcon™ can link with up to three different Bluetooth capable devices and switch between devices with a simple two key shortcut.
- The falcon™ provides a keyboard with a thumb-controlled cursor on the space bar, and cursor activation key under the finger tips of the computer operator’s hands.
- Efficiency is increased as the need to move at least one hand back and forth from the computer keyboard to a standard mouse, track-ball, or track pad to make cursor control operations occur is eliminated.
- While the laptop cursor pad, keyboard track ball, or even the wrist-rest track-bar, allows the operator’s hands to remain near the keys during cursor movement, their thumb or finger operation still takes fingers away from being directly over the keyboard keys and space bar.
- Getting used to using the falcon™ is almost natural since the thumb and fingers are in a very similar position as when using a mouse.
- One or two movements with either the left or right edge of the thumb can take the cursor from side-to-side, or top to bottom of the monitor screen. Rate of movement can be adjusted by varying the resolution (DPI) of the mouse with a keyboard shortcut.
- The keyboard can be set for either left or right hand operation. The hands are placed on the keyboard in a natural typing position.
- The tips of the fingers are used to click the left/right or up/down scroll white keys. Zoom and rotate movements are also provided.
- The size of the falcon™ is very similar to a laptop inserted keyboard with full size keys. It has a silicon membrane top and bottom and USB port seal to provide protection from water spills, dust, and other hazards.
US Patent No. 8803807.